This is a guest post by Owl – the first of many, I hope.
My new Lego creation is going to be a museum room, called room 11. It will be a medieval themed room. It will have:
- a star-shaped fort
- a star-shaped information board about the fort
- an old portrait of a knight’s head
- a suit of armour on a pole
- a table laid for a feast with a golden goblet
- a statue of a horse
- information about drawbridges
- a toy drawbridge to play with
If I can manage it, I will make the museum with an opening front so that you can see the things inside. Of course, this is only one room. I will be making some more rooms later.